Sunday, November 15, 2009

The beginning

Brynna woke up around 3:30 Saturday morning and her water broke shortly thereafter. She tried waking me up around 4, but as far as I was concerned, it was way to early in the morning and to soon to to have a baby. Finally it hit me, "we're having a baby"!

We got to the hospital at 4:30. We were taken straight to our room where Brynna was examined. A few hours later the real contractions kicked in, but as you can see she handled it like a pro. (Brynna: "I had obviously just received epidural and was confused about where I was").



After 11 hours and 48 minutes of labor and 50 minutes of pushing Sullivan was born at 5:36 pm on Saturday November 14, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 21" long.



Mommy and Sully happy and healthy!




The happy family! I think he has his father's eyes and his mother's nose.











2 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys! You are both going to be wonderful parents. Hope to talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete